Bad Grammar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE. DO IT.

3 posters

Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.  DO IT. Empty INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE. DO IT.

Post  Monster Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:31 am

So you read all through our Q&A and you read all of the Rules... and you STILL joined. You must be either hard-pressed for friends, or have some kind of addiction that you can't feed anywhere else, but whatever the case, HELLO THERE!

YOU ARE NOW A MEMBER OF THE FORUM! And being as that this is not your forum, the rest of us want to hear from you so we know what kind of faceless internet people we are dealing with here.

This will be your FIRST POST in the forums, so mind you don't fuck it all up, okay? If you DO fuck it all up, don't worry, you can edit your own posts, so that by the time someone else sees it, it's looking a little less like the wrong side of ass.

Since most nobody knows what to say when they're introducing themselves, we'll go ahead and lead you by the nose here. Answer all this shit, and we'll call it square:

Why is [your forum name here] your forum name?

Why did you decide to join?

What are your favorite genres/settings for text-based roleplaying?
1)
2)
3)

When did you pick up text-based roleplaying?

Just for shits, what's your favorite color?

Nobody should live online, so what are your other hobbies?

What do you do to pay the bills?

Cuss of the day?

What was your last major purchase?

Fantastic, now that you've lived through all of that, you can read through ON TO THE GOOD STUFF and get an idea of what's going on in the pre-existing threads, and start thinking of a gnarly idea for a thread of your own! If you do poke your head into that area, you'll see how to go about getting your own thread opened up.

HAPPY FUCKIN' AROUND!
Monster
Monster
Admin

https://badgrammar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.  DO IT. Empty Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE. DO IT.

Post  Sandkitten Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:57 am

Why is Sandkitten your forum name?
My online handles have evolved over time and turned into Sandkitten, with "sand" denoting that I live in the fucking desert, and "kitten" being indicitive that I was a motherfucking cat in a previous life, okay? Not really. But I fancy cats pretty hard, and when I was a kid I wanted to be one. So, there you go. I'm not a furry or anything. But I know one, and... well, okay, no, she's kind of a bitch, so nevermind. Sorry furries, she's giving you a bad name.

It's my goddamn forum, I run this shit (in conjunction with SharpestLife19, but all this cussing and sarcasm and shit you are reading everywhere? That's all me), so why the hell would I not be a member?

1) Fantasy
2) Old World
3) Would like to try steampunk, but that could be tricky, methinks. PS, don't know anyone who wants to do that shit anyway.

I was introduced to what became a severe addiction in about the 8th grade, and for the first couple of years I lived on the Yahoo!ChatRooms, but when those went to hell in a handbasket I was on my way up to college, and I met my partner-in-crime, SharpestLife19, where we struck up some really good ones on a now dead forum that her cousin had made. Some years later I began utilizing IM as my primary method of RP communications, and now I'm back on forums.

Red, motherfuckers.

My most recently aquired hobby is video games. Two-player, so I can play with my beau. Also, playing with said beau's husky. My most expensive hobby is Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls, and if you are unfamiliar with those, then you should definitely look them up. I also enjoy reading, and cooking (foodie).

Although I do seem to cuss a lot, and have something of a crude manner, rest assured that I do not walk around in real life acting and speaking this way. I wasn't raised in caves like a backwards asshole. I actually have a 9am-6pm Monday-Friday gig, and it pays decently. Enough to be comfortable, and not enough to be comfortable taking more than a couple of days off at a time, follow? I'm not going to tell you where I work, because it is a major educational institution, and I am not trying to start a flame war over what schools are worthwhile or not. But there you have it, I am a working professional who stares at computer screens all day. That's my job. I am a professional computer-screen-stare-at..er.

Cuss of the day?
Lately I've been taken with "wanker".

A cell phone. D= I must have been the last person in the world with a land-line and no cell phone, so I finally got one, and it's a shiny little G2 with t-mobile. Okay, "little" is misleading, it's actually pretty heavy, but it's not a goddamn brick, okay? I like it.

ANYTHING ELSE?
I'm not a Brit, I just sound like it sometimes when I've been listening to Lily Allen at work all goddamn day. Or when I watch too much "The IT Crowd". Look it up.
Sandkitten
Sandkitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SharpestLife19 Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Why is SharpestLife19 your forum name?
Because The Sharpest Lives is one of my favorite songs and 19 is todash. ^_^

Because I helped think up this forum...and I'm awesome.

1) Dark Fantasy/Old World
2) Historic (30s, 40s, 50s, nothing after)
3) Apocalyptic or Post-Apocalyptic

Wow, it was like...eons ago. I was really into the musical CATS and my first ever roleplay was as my cats Blaze and Cleotrixia. This was during middle school and the hobby grew over the years and became many rps on many different forums and ims. These days most of my rp partners are gone so I don't have many anymore.

Um..pink or purple. Or silver. Haha, do I sound like Glinda?

I LOVE drawing. I do it a lot. I also really love the horror genre, movies and books. I love reading and I love music. I'm into a little of everything but rock and metal are my favorites. I am also into BJDs. I like hanging with my pets and I love playing games (Video, computer and board).

I currently am working at FYE, which is pretty good for me because I like putting things in alphabetical order. (I know, it's weird).

Cuss of the day?
I recently heard "son of a cunt" which is kinda fun, but I think something creative like, "Dick-mangling tuba monkey." I don't know...

Major? Oh, I got it. My new BJD that is still on layaway! He is a Leekeworld Romeo head on a Dollmore body with Dikadoll hands (Hybrid!!)

ANYTHING ELSE?
Um...I'm pretty bizarre, but I make life really interesting. I also mishear things a lot which leads to a conversation like, "Did you just say you're taking over Japan?" "Hahahaha! What?"
SharpestLife19
SharpestLife19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum